University of Pécs in partnership with: University of Kaiserslautern; University of Florence; University of Brno; West University of Timisoara; University of Belgrade; Vytautas Magnus University; Dublin City University; University of Barcelona; University of Wurzburg; German Institute for Adult Education, Leibniz Centre for Lifelong Learning; and European Centre for Valuation of Prior Learning – EC-VPL
ESRALE Summer Academy on
PARTICIPATION, PERFORMANCE AND PARTNERSHIP IN ADULT LEARNING AND EDUCATION
– Problems of Theory, Concept and Practice –
18th-24th July 2016, Pécs, Hungary
Faculty of Cultural Science, Education and Regional Development University of Pécs, Hungary
For students of master and doctoral studies in the field of adult learning and education and related fields
Academic background and ESRALE orientation:
The 2016 Summer Academy provides a complex set of issues which resemble ESRALE studies and research in adult learning and education reflected by the modules of the updated versionof the European Masters in Adult Education (EMAE) and scientific orientations of the Doctoral Themes of ESRALE.
The Summer Academy aims at signalling current issues around adult learning and education as:
- Social Recognition of Adult Learning and Education;
- Evaluation and Benefits of Adult Learning;
- The Role of Developing Choices for Critical Thinking;
- Adult Learning and Social Movements in Europe today;
- Professional Development, Follow-up Works and Career Paths for Adult Educators
Amongst other problems, participants may highlight issues around:
- Theory and Practice;
- Access and Participation;
- Quality and Performance in Learning and Teaching;
- Counselling and Skills
The complete application has to be submitted no later than 29th May 2016.
Feedback related to participation in the Academy will be sent to applicants no later than 08th ‘June 2016.